Friday 3 March 2017

Journal #2

I realized this morning that I totally forgot to tell you guys that I hit the goal and smashed that third digit right off my scales! A week after I first journal'd about it, I'm sitting at 99.6kg and just a little bit pleased with myself.

There isn't really much to report this week. I've worked out once, which was just yoga because I have my period and have felt all gross and bloated all week. I know that exercise can help with that, but it's also ok to sometimes just chill out and let yourself have a bloaty day or 3.

People are starting to notice the difference. It's a really awesome feeling. My Grandad is here from the UK at the moment, and he asked where the rest of me had gone, which made me laugh.

Anxiety has been a bit higher this week, but I'm coming up to a National Championship with my brass band, so it'll only get worse for the next month, and I'm completely prepared for that to happen. I have good support, and this year I'm taking the boyfriend with me, so that will help heaps. So will the spa that we have in our room while we're away!

Ok, that's all I've got for you today. Stay tuned over the weekend for a new post about something people love to argue about.

No comments:

Post a Comment